Monday, December 12, 2005

Woke Up On The Moon

Wazzup, crackazzz...Tomorrow Tookie will be executed and good riddance to bad rubbish. I can't believe the uproar over his execution. This world is stupid. We walk in the shadows of the great and spacious building. The buildings are multiplying by the mortar we work with. The great and spacious city...city of dust...city of dung...Tookie is a murderer of a family of three and a store clerk in two separate incidents. He founded the Crip gang in L.A. (where's a convenient earthquake when you need one?). Supposedly Tookie 'reformed' while in San Quentin and wrote books for children imploring them not to join gangs. He never admitted to the slayings...michaelsavage.com shows the pictures of his victims, which you won't find on any of the newspapers around the country. I believe Tookie has been nominated for the Nobel Piece Prize multiple times for his work in promoting peace. But wait! How has Tookie acted while in prison? Google it and find out. This is a man who deserves to die. I'm not trying to sound bloodthirsty, but the truth is the truth. I probably wouldn't care so much if I didn't see Jesse Jackson fighting for him, and all of the celebrities promoting Tookie. If they should free anyone, it should be Chapman for capping the walking pustule J. Lenin...Wait, wasn't Chapman aiming at Joko Oh no?
So how is your day?

1 Comments:

Blogger White Man Retarded said...

I hope I didn't come across as extremely mean...sometimes I let my emotions out without check and there you go. I tried not to think while typing this. Don't worry about being sheltered...As of now, Tookie is not on Earth anymore. He would not get any press if Celebrities didn't promote themselves through garbage like Tookie...

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home