Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I Want To Be An Enlightened Intelligentsia Movie Star

Celebrities have to be the most insecure people on the planet. First of all, any actor I've met is a little off-kilter, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But give them attention, and if they lack humility, they assume a mandate and become overbearing. First of all, they become so wise they rationalize the non-existence of God. To believe in God one assumes responsibility for personal actions. If one states the non-existence of God, who is there to be responsible to (for actions such as drugs, immorality, etc.)? Now the celebs are godless. Yet, for all of their wisdom, they can't place why they have a big hole in their lives. In order to fill the hole, they adopt causes to make themselves feel better. Tookie Williams, Mumia Abu Jamal, strange religions, NORML, whatever. I tend to see that on the left side of politics alot, but celebs get all of the attention for obvious reasons...pet causes. I think I am rightist in my political leanings just to irk the left. Deaf to the left...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home