Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Storms and Black Clouds

Well, my old faithful friend is back. I'm hunkering down and gritting my teeth hoping for the ride to end. I had a dream last night and I wonder if it's some kind of premonition or something. I was riding a roller coaster at an amusement park and Jacob, my 9 y/o was in the seat in front of me. I looked to see if he was scared and he wasn't, but it appeared my youngest, Matthew, was in the seat next to him and Jacob was kind of acting as a guide, pointing out to Matthew not to be afraid.

And yes, I shaved my head again.

Depression is a bitch.

9 Comments:

Blogger White Man Retarded said...

Oh yeah, there are some of you out there thinking 'Mormons' are supposed to put on an aura of personal perfection, and you may have problems with me using the word 'bitch', thinking I'm representing the Church, and here's a news flash for you: Mormons aren't perfect, so fuck you.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you're struggling. Hope you break out of it soon.

4:18 PM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

Thanks. Sorry I'm a pill.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth-W said...

Patrick, you're not a pill--my three year old is a pill. I doubt anyone cared about the b word--it's the f word that might have offended folks since it was directed at them :) Sorry-you didn't hurt my feelers...
I'm sorry you're in the funk again. How's your wife doing? Is she a sicky in the first few months?
Big mental hugs to you guys!

8:57 PM  
Blogger elasticwaistbandlady said...

This is what happens when you listen to The Red Hot Chili Peppers sucky rendition of "Roller Coaster Of Love." Bad dreams.

You're depressed, you shave your head. I'm depressed, I don't shave my legs or pits. That's weird. Maybe it's the gender divide?

4:44 AM  
Blogger annegb said...

Been there. Sucks.

7:38 AM  
Blogger elasticwaistbandlady said...

By the way, I AM the aura of Mormon perfection personified. Bitch.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth-W said...

Just checking in. How are you doing? What are you doing? Sending you mood-lifting vibes....

9:26 PM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

In and out...

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home