Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wait...What?

I'm sorry, I tried to refrain, but the news in the past week is a commentator's buffet...We had Amehdinajab (sp?) in our hands and we let him go...Ugh...Come on, what is our leadership thinking? We had him on our soil, countless armed volunteers to take him out...what?

The Pope quotes some 16th century ruler's estimation of Mohammed as bringing nothing but violence and hate into the world so what does the squeaky wheel faction of Islam do? Prove the Pope wrong? Turn the other cheek? What???

There are UFOs circling our space shuttle?

I ignore the news (on purpose) and look what happens...

2 Comments:

Blogger annegb said...

I'm praying for those astronauts.

I'm with the pope on that one. Poor guy just spoke the truth. I think the Muslims around the world are just making his point for him.

8:13 AM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

No kidding. Mullets, I firmly believe there will be no end to man killing each other, whether or not which party is involved. If the U.S. was not around, we'd still kill each other and blame some one for it...sad...

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home