Friday, February 03, 2006

Allahu Akbar

My God is great, as I take your life
My God is great, I tell my wife, when I break her neck
For the way another looks at her
My God is great, as I lust for post-mortal virgins
My God is great, evidenced by the way your baby's blood
Runs down my hands as I worshipfully slice through
Her neck.
My God is great, for I choose to stay poor, and subject
Others to poverty in the name of my God
To prove to the world
My God is great.
My God is great, as there is no other choice
But mine to make
You have no choice, your freedom is false,
Only my way is great.
My childrens' honor is in their death
So I raise them to die
In accordance to my Priest (praise be to His name)
My God is great, for better than love,
It is easier to hate,
To spread freedom, and uplift the poor,
It is easier to enslave
Because my God is great.

5 Comments:

Blogger elasticwaistbandlady said...

THAT is some powerful stuff. Did you write it?

4:20 AM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

Yes.

4:41 AM  
Blogger elasticwaistbandlady said...

Now I feel intimidated by you and your writing prowess.

Say, why stop at slamming Islam in print? Why don't you draw a funny cartoon depicting what you wrote. After all, we know what a great sense of self-deprecatory humor our Muslim brethren have.

4:56 AM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

Well, if it was just me, then sure, I'd go for it. However, seeing how cowardly and despicable these 'people' are, I have just reasons in believing my innocent family would be harmed. So, I resort to subterfuge. Fine by me. The Islamists would have to take out all of Houston to find me, and I really don't think they have the courage to do so. They would take out the whole city, but then, the middle east and hopefully indonesia would be vaporized. And Spain for being stupid.

1:15 PM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

And Massachusettes! Nah, just kidding...

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home