Friday, October 13, 2006

Dreams

One life, one love, your body is delicious
One life, one love, your body is delicious
(chanted in my vocoder, robotically)

I dreamed this last night. I don't like the 'one...love' bit, but it fit into the beat I was dreaming. I need to start keeping a notebook next to the bed so when I wakeup I can write the words I was dreaming; I've lost so many good lyrics that way.

I also had a dream the members of my ward told me they didn't want me around their teenagers at a ward function because they thought I'd lead them astray, so I started crying, I cussed them out, and then I streaked that particular ward function. Only in my dreams...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Sorry, streaking a ward function, that's hilarious.

I love it when there's music in my dreams.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth-W said...

Now there's a difference between us. You'd be thrilled to streak at a ward function, while I would die of humiliation. Maybe you're a faster runner than I am.

4:07 PM  
Blogger annegb said...

I often dream that I'm walking around with nothing on the top of me and I'm hoping nobody notices. Very uncomfortable dream.

Last night I dreamt that my crazy younger sister was in the navy and on a sub and I went to visit her and we went out in a boat on the ice and lost the boat and she started wandering and I forget the rest.

I never sing in my dreams.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home