Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I Swoon For I-Tunes

Somehow, I don't know how, I found this song on I-tunes that sounds really familiar but really cool. It is a simple song, electronic, but the bass and sounds are entrancing. It's called Where's Your Head At by Basement Jaxx. Ever heard of it? Was it on a commercial or movie or something? Heather and I think it is very familiar, but we can't place it.

I figure it will be another month or two before I get my studio together, then on to world domination. Psychic Head Industries...Have you ever seen those disclaimers inside some bands' cds where they say snobbily "No computers whatsoever were used to make this music"? I want to tear down that machismo, that gayness...My cds will have the disclaimer "Computers were completely involved in the production of this music."

Where's Your (Psychic) Head At?

4 Comments:

Blogger Garth said...

Check out Theivery Corporation.

11:26 PM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

I actually have a song from Thievery Corporation w/ Perry Farrel singing. I don't know the name of it...

6:09 AM  
Blogger elasticwaistbandlady said...

I like the U-Pop station on XM Radio that features a lot of Euro stuff including the Basement Jaxx. I'm not fond of them. Best English group right now in my opinion is Hot, Hot, Heat.

1:25 PM  
Blogger glo said...

Such discrimination! My PC is sobbing. There, there, little one. Your contribution is appreciate, too.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home