Friday, May 12, 2006

The Truth Unfolds.....(gasp)

Hello, This is the one and only goobers, Patrick's son. First the bad things. He loves Starwars. Seriously. He's a freak-maniac-starwars-thing. He thinks it is so cool. When he is teaching us a lesson, he always uses yoda quotes, or "I am Your Father".... He cried At the end of each movie. And this is very bad for my reputation, My friends will not ever want to come to my house again.
Then he is always telling us weird stories like; his friend being sucked up into a hot tub, or "Aunt Anna ate my cousin head first." He may be a totak innocent person on the net but in real life, way way weirder. Music? He likes this freaky stuff called "The Cure", where did that come from? and "Alien Sex Fiend" so freaking annoying. Type it up on itunes....if you dare,
Always making fun of me and embarrising me in public. Like in Church he makes funny faces at me when i go up on the stage thing. Now you know more about Patrick, Maybe you'll block him, or maybe he'll preach his nonsence like "use the force"... Later,

3 Comments:

Blogger White Man Retarded said...

Gabe, I love you. Dad

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lucky your dad's so cool. Someday you'll appreciate all that stuff.

9:39 AM  
Blogger wendela said...

(umm, carrot, WHY was the phone co. guy doing that??) Anyway, yeah, someday you'll appreciate how cool your dad is, believe me. And then another someday in a galaxy far, far away you'll be telling your kids some of the same stuff your dad said. It just happens. Trust me.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home