Thursday, May 11, 2006

California is Druggie Druggie Druggie Druggie

That is Fatboy Slim.

I'm on the opposite of the last post. The sun is shining, I didn't overcook the pasta, I bought some exquisite chocolate to mousse up, I have a hot wife...I still don't feel LSD...er, LDS, but I don't care. Hey, I just thought of something: If I'm bonkers, I have an excuse when I meet Dad in yonder sky...Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.

On the front page of the Drudge Report, a picture shows the Da Vinci Code being burned. Wasn't there another (in)famous book burning about 60 years ago...?

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth-W said...

So glad to see you're feeling better!

(By the way, could you check on carrot jello? She can't remember which drugs she took as a teen--maybe you can tell her which ones she might have unknowingly consumed? Since you mentioned the lsd I thought you might be able to help her out.) ;)

6:42 PM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

Any drug experience not remembered is a drug experience wasted, no pun intended.

6:25 PM  
Blogger elasticwaistbandlady said...

My kids after the many, many DARE program presentation at school and being told that drugs are bad felt concerned that we shop at places that sell drugs. My oldest though keeps saying Kroger's food and drugs? That's good because drugs gives you the munchies. Apparently they don't teach kids the difference between legal and illegal drugs, which is worrisome.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home