Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Artificial Insemination

Yesterday I got the news...I've been accepted into the U.S. Army Reserves as an R.N., 2nd Lieutenant Patrick Henry. Yes! I'm so excited. My beautiful wife will post pictures of the swearing-in ceremony, and then I'll be in for real. I told a friend from church I was attempting to join and he said, "Uh, don't you know there's a war going on right now?" Yes, and what's the point? I've been aching for this moment since 9/12/01, and finally it has arrived. I won't tell my parents until I'm actually sworn in. Has anyone played Halo? I want to send the terrorists 'on their journey' as the Covenant put it. Hooah...In other news...
My wife and I are having another baby. Number 4, most likely a boy. Another little right-winger introduced to the world. People tell me, "You'll have your own baseball team in a while." I prefer to call it my own death-squad. The terrorists crave suicide, we crave homicide, and together we paint a complete picture. Yin and Yang...black and white...chocolate and rasberries...

9 Comments:

Blogger annegb said...

Go with God. But I'm not thrilled about it and I barely know you.

Although, you know, after 9/11, I wanted to enlist.

I heard something on Boston Legal, my new addiction, some attorney said something about the US being better avengers than caretakers. So any country who wants to better itself should just start a war against the US. Like Sudan should declare war. Then they might get attention.

6:48 PM  
Blogger annegb said...

what's this about artificial insemination?

8:19 AM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

Articial Insemination means...absolutely nothing. With the war thing, stupid 3rd world countries. I have a philosophy: the chicken that messes with the bear gets eaten. Sudan would make a wonderful chicken stew.

6:29 PM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

I am black.

8:39 AM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

I am black.

8:39 AM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

I'd hate to be black, period.

8:48 AM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

The U.K. is my doorstep. Where else must I shat?

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home