Thursday, July 27, 2006

The World's Coming To An End, Mal

What movie is that line from? I see angels, Mickey...

So, this is the end of the world...Lance B'ass comes out with what I've been telling everyone for the past 10 years, Yates is found NOT GUILTY, Hugo Chavez is planning to purchase Russian Migs and start a Kalishnikov factory in Venezuela, and my Gamecube games are on the fritz...

Do you agree with Yates' verdict? I have mixed feelings. I want to believe she is really sick, but something inside me wants to cut her into little pieces (surprised?). Is Mr. Yates guilty of something? Wait...wasn't Charles Manson found guilty but didn't even commit the crime? Double standard, or sign of the times? One of my degrees is in culinary arts, and one of the classes required us to develop a restaurant from ground up. The name of my restaurant was Soylent Green and one of the entrees was called Manson Meatloaf with Sharon Taters. Get it?

6 Comments:

Blogger White Man Retarded said...

No kiding. One thing about our culture is it's too grounded in celebrityism. Personally, I think Hollywood is being used as a tool, but I'll explain that later. It's stupid for paparazzi to follow celebrity, but obviously someone is buying the stupid magazines they're selling.

8:38 AM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

I mean, kidding. I know you think I'm perfect, Say-Now-To-Mullets, but yes, I am human, subject to myriad infallibilities, one being not noing how to spel.

10:50 AM  
Blogger annegb said...

I agree with the Yates verdict. I remember when Susan Smith killed her children. She was totally sane.

Andrea Yates is mega screwed up and she will have to live the rest of her life knowing she killed her children. That is hard punishment. That's going to eat her alive if they ever get her mentally healthy. Her life is essentially over. It doesn't matter if she spends the rest of it in a mental hospital or behind bars.

Susan Smith, different story. But again, I think death would be too easy for her. She needs to live with what she's done.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon Taters, that's wicked you bad thing, you...

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home