Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yeah.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CONGRESS_MCKINNEY?SITE=7219&SECTION=HOME=DEFAULT&CTIME=2006-08-08-23-26-26&TEMPLATE

I don't know if you know who this kook is but it's good to get her out. I was wondering if Georgia had lost their mind, but apparently not. Here's a woman who slapped a police officer who was doing his job, claimed he was 'racial-profiling', and got away with it. Talk about priveledged politicians...I don't know how close the race was, or if the other candidate is any better, but at least McKinney is gone.

Check this out.

8/10/06 Update: Those evil conspiracies finally thwarted her. Not that the voters had a say in her loss, it was the 'voting irregularities'.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Communists hate me. Why the angst?

11:51 AM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

Hey. Why delete your comment? Coward?

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Cowardly. They're MY words. I own them. Therefore, I have the right to delete them as I so desire.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home