Thursday, December 28, 2006

Fellatio New Orleans

You go, Edwards! No one doubts your sincerity in shoveling that garbage! Politicians are dirt. Involvement in politics is kind of admitting you have no control over yourself and need guidance from other men; kind of like slavery...but then it's kind of a trap: there is a possibility of being enslaved if you're not involved...

So, John, what does it taste like?

It's kind of like the Gospel. Equate the Bill of Rights with the 4th Article of Faith: If you stray from either, you miss the point of the whole. That's when people start getting freaky! Freaky mormons or freaky politicians, they give a bad name to healthy forums.

I found some old and recent music: Pixies, Exploited, Infected Mushroom, and Broken Social Scene.

Heather and I went to another Ultrasound and yes, it's still a girl. I'm kind of hoping there was a mistake last month, because after three boys a girl is going to freak me out (and I know freaking out).

Don't give me no shit because...I've been tired (Pixies)

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth-W said...

Just think, this time next year, you'll have another little person (a girl!!) to share New Year's with. Best wishes for a great 2007, Patrick!

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know someone who had his first daughter and asked why nobody told him how great it is. Have I mentioned how very cute my niece is who is a 1 and a half?

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home