Friday, December 01, 2006

There's a freak in the cellar...

And I'm going to let him in...

We're driving to work, which is a 45 minute drive, so I have time to jam, and we're listening to Rembrandt Pussyhorse, and my four year old says Gibby Haynes sounds like Spongebob. How cool is that?

Anyways...I'm sick of the middle east. Screw the middle east. Let them wallow in their own mire. I hate all of the anti-Americans and all of their hypocrisy. Feminism, except when Islam deigns to commit female circumcision...equal rights except for Christians...the world is sucking down stupid pills right now. So I was right, all along, reading Mad magazine...

It is cool and scary at the same time to have a girl...I wonder if she will motivate me to straighten up and save my soul...Nearer my God to thee, for further I could not be...I've been imbibing on dark waters so forgive my ramblings...

The only thing I'm sure of at this point is I love my family. I don't like Church. I love the Gospel. Dark times...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your four year old sounds like a lot of fun!

Keep your chin up!

I function on as high of level as I do because of kind people. I could be a complete outcast with how bad my ocd is at times.

I have walked in the dark at times. I am grateful that I developed the discipline to go through the motions until my heart kicked in again.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth-W said...

Why don't you put together a compilation of all your hymn-rewrites? I'm sure they would be entertaining.:) Hang in there!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick, Maybe you watch too much news. They say if you are depressed that it can help to take a break from watching the news. Have you tried watching nature shows with relaxing music before going to bed? Studies show that is better for you to get a good night sleep than action shows or comedies. I like to read studies lol.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! How's it going?

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home