Friday, December 22, 2006

LDS

I'm back! I'm playing Church hymns on Itunes (interspersed with Alien Sex Fiend, Skinny Puppy, etc.)and desiring to live simply and righteously. Wow, the roller-coaster is great! I have no desires for reeb or anything of that nature. I feel like actually talking with people and interacting in Church. But, I'm still moving forward guardedly. Forward, Guardedly. That could be a title for something nice...

I bought myself a dog for Christmas. A miniature Dachsund. We had it wormed and shot already.

7 Comments:

Blogger Carrot Jello said...

Wow, you shot the dog already. That's pretty early.

8:53 PM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

Yep, shot it in the ass.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth-W said...

A new puppy and a new baby on the way. You are one brave dude. What's the weiner's name? ;)
Oh, and for the idiots among your readership (me) why get myspace? Does that mean I will have to check in there instead of here, or both places, or what? Please do keep me informed--I have to keep tabs on you, ya' know. ;)

9:46 PM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

I will only blog here, EW. Myspace makes it easier for idiots like me to post music and pictures.

4:20 AM  
Blogger White Man Retarded said...

Oh, yeah, Master Chief (emcee for short). Amongst my many personalities I'm also a Halo nerd.

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dachsunds rule. Merry Christmas!

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad things are on the up and up for you! Have fun with the new doggie!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home