Saturday, January 13, 2007

psychic disturbances feeding on my neuronal magnetic resonances emitting funkified grits and eggs

Ha! I decided to ramble the title of this episode.

I had a dream...I was in the woods, it was very green all around, and I just so happened to die. I don't know what from...but, Heather was away and I needed to let her know I died. So, the issue was, how do I communicate with her since I'm now on a different plane? So, I found this clearing in the middle of the woods and it so happened to be where Heather and I lived. There was no house or structure, just a clearing. Somehow, I came up with the idea of finding some piano strings and vibrating them to 'communicate' with Heather since I'm...spirit-form...? Where did this come from? So, that is how I let her know I was dead.

I saw a cool show on CNN called Combat Hospital about a military hospital in Iraq. It made me wonder if I might be there within a year or so. I think I would actually volunteer for service. It is kind of cool because the military medical staff takes care of all the injured or sick, regardless of which 'side' of the conflict they're on.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an interesting dream. I used to dream that I died all the time. In my first dream, heaven was like a treehouse and we just sat around on the ground. I think it was all pink, which is a color I like. I was so bored that I wanted to live again and I think I was sent back to Earth.

I had another dream where I spent so much time in Heaven and so much time in Hell. Hell was a place where there was a lot of lonely people. It wasn't painful or anything. The people were just sad. I wanted to do something to make them happy like say "hi" to them as we cross paths.

I had another dream where I died and I was a spirit. I thought that if I spoke to my family from the great beyound that it would persuade them to join the LDS Church. I was able to speak to them in my state that was invisible to them, but they still seemed to hold to their religious convictions.

This is just a small sampling of my dreams.....

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could just wait until Heather enrolls in a ceramics couse at nhcc. Then like in "GHOST" you can make some erotic pottery with her.
That or you can posses a black woman with dread locks so you could kiss her and let her know you are around that way--there are plenty to choose from in the Medical Center wher you work..

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could just wait until Heather enrolls in a ceramics couse at nhcc. Then like in "GHOST" you can make some erotic pottery with her.
That or you can posses a black woman with dread locks so you could kiss her and let her know you are around that way--there are plenty to choose from in the Medical Center wher you work..

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home